- Born in Oshkosh, Wisconsin
- Single (eternal bachelorette)
- Aunt to two nephews and two nieces
- Animal lover (especially my two current cats)
- Member of the Parish of the Immaculate Catholic Church
In spare time:
- Member of the Board of Directors of The Arc of Owensboro
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Brescia University Alumni Association
- Member of the Board of Directors of Catholic Charities, Diocese of Owensboro
- Participate in various committees and various ministries at the Parish of the Immaculate
Additional Biographical Information
Lisa considers Kentucky her home since moving to Owensboro from Wisconsin during the summer before starting the fifth grade. She finds the seasons of spring and fall in Kentucky to be her favorite times of year and truly misses all the winter snow she remembers in Wisconsin.
After graduating from Owensboro Catholic High School, Lisa entered Brescia College, where she majored in Spanish and minored in History, Art, and Secretarial Science. After earning her Bachelor of Arts degree, she worked at Brescia for a decade starting as a secretary and then promoted to administrative assistant in the Division of Business.
Lisa left Brescia to attend the University of Louisville School of Law and received her Juris Doctor degree three years later. She began her civil law practice with Charles E. Moore, PSC in Owensboro, finding her niche as a legal researcher and writer, and providing litigation support to the firm’s primary litigator, as well as the other attorneys in the firm. About three decades later, the partners decided to wind down their practices and the office eventually closed.
In August of 2019 Lisa happily joined the Rhoads & Rhoads, PSC family, where she provides legal research, writing, and litigation support in many forms to serve the firm’s clients. Every day in the practice of law brings Lisa new learning experiences as no two cases are every exactly alike. She is devoted to finding the answers and getting to the bottom of issues being addressed in each client’s case. If it means working extra hours to accomplish this, she does it. Be assured that Lisa and all the attorneys and staff of Rhoads & Rhoads provides the attention each individual client’s case needs.