Key Points of This Article:
- Owensboro Messenger-Inquirer’s Annual Reader’s Choice Awards for 2021, featuring the best local businesses as voted on by over 16,000 people, was published on June 9, 2021.
- Rhoads & Rhoads has earned the No. 1 spot (Platinum) in the category of Best Legal Services or Law Firm in Owensboro and ranked among the top three best places to work.
- Partner and attorney Christopher Rhoads was voted Gold for his leading professional & legal work, commitment to his clients, and community contributions as one of Owensboro’s best attorneys.
- The Rhoads family and its team of community-centric lawyers have remained fully engaged and supportive in Owensboro and the surrounding communities through providing legal support, civic leadership, volunteering, and philanthropic partnerships for more than 40 years.
Thank You, Owensboro! Rhoads & Rhoads Takes Home Platinum, Gold, and Silver Reader’s Choice Awards
The team at Rhoads & Rhoads would like to send the sincerest thank you to everyone in Owensboro, and the surrounding communities, who took the time to vote in The Messenger-Inquirer’s Annual Reader’s Choice Awards publication for 2021. We are honored to have been considered by the more than 16,000 community members who sent in their votes to recognize the best local businesses and people in Owensboro.
- Platinum: Rhoads & Rhoads was awarded first place, Platinum recognition for Best Legal Services/Law Firm in Owensboro.
- Gold: Rhoads & Rhoads partner, Christopher Rhoads, received the Gold award and was voted one of Owensboro’s top attorneys.
- Silver: The firm was chosen as one of the best places to work in Owensboro.
“Our attorneys and staff remain dedicated to this community, and it is our honor to be recognized again as the Platinum Choice Law Firm and as a great place to work in Kentucky,” says Chris Rhoads. “I am also very humbled to be picked among so many of my talented peers as a top attorney here in Owensboro. I consider it a true privilege to serve and help the people of Western Kentucky.”
Congratulations to all of the engaged leaders and businesses that received a Platinum, Gold, or Silver award, including Thacker Hodskins & Knight, and Foreman Watson Holtrey, as well as attorneys Ed Hodskins and Jennifer L. Hendricks. Owensboro, and Kentucky, are better because of all of you.
What Is It Like to Work with Rhoads & Rhoads Law Firm?
We share so much gratitude for the Messenger-Inquirer, our clients and friends, colleagues and other law firms, business partners, and those in the Owensboro community who continue to support local businesses and the work being done at Rhoads & Rhoads. Thank you for your kind words.
- “They went to bat for me. Without a doubt, they knew all the ins and outs, what should be done, and how it should be done. I put all my faith in them, and they did a good job.”
- “I think with Chris, when I first met him, and with everyone I’ve met in this office, they have a genuine interest in you. And they care about you. It’s not about making money. They want to listen to you, and they want to understand and hear your story and try to help meet your needs the best that they can.”
- “The amazing people at Rhoads & Rhoads genuinely care about their clients! You’re not just a number or a dollar sign, and that makes all the difference in the world.”
Watch and learn more about our client experiences on YouTube.
A Credible, Caring, and Experienced Law Firm
While the Rhoads’ firm has tried cases all over Kentucky since the early 1970s, our firm has been committed to representing injury and disability victims in Owensboro since 1996. Listed below are examples of recent verdicts, including substantial awards and settlements received to help clients recover from their harms and losses.
- $42 million verdict for death of elderly nursing home resident due to abuse and neglect by nursing facility (referring counsel)
- $2.75 million verdict for wrongful death automobile wreck
- $2 million recovery for a 21-year-old man who suffered leg injuries in a motorcycle wreck
- $1.4 million settlement for a worker injured by a defective industrial product
- $1.2 million verdict for a woman sexually harassed in the workplace
- $1.2 million settlement for a man who suffered from an undiagnosed infection caused by surgical complications
- $990,000 recovery for industrial product failure in a coal mine
Attorneys Jerry P. Rhoads, Thomas M. Rhoads, Bradley P. Rhoads, Christopher L. Rhoads, Katherine H. Reardon, and Samuel “Kyle” LaMar specialize in personal injury law, motor vehicle accidents, wrongful death, product liability, social security disability, and workers’ compensation. Together, they seek to provide an atmosphere where relationships are trusted and meaningful with clients, employees, and the Owensboro community.
A Committed History to the People of Owensboro
For over forty years, Rhoads & Rhoads has been fully engaged with life in Owensboro. Our attorneys and staff are committed to making a positive difference for local youth, veterans, those making their way through difficult times, and faith-based service organizations. Our attorneys and staff commit time and resources to dozens of organizations each year, are engaged in community service through pro-bono work, charitable contributions, philanthropic partnerships, attend and sponsor charity events, volunteer, and support many local organizations.
We invite you to review and congratulate all 2021 Readers’ Choice recipients by heading over to the Owensboro Messenger-Inquirer to read their stories.
Rhoads & Rhoads Law Firm Is Here for Kentucky. We Have Your Back.
We are thankful to our clients and their families for entrusting us with their cases and having the opportunity to represent, counsel, and help them carry on with their recoveries. We get paid only if we win or settle a case, so there is NO RISK involved to anyone requesting legal help. Call us at 888-709-9329 to schedule a free consultation with one of our award-winning Owensboro attorneys.
Watch: Hear from attorney Chris Rhoads about why hiring a local Kentucky law firm should be important to you.